Have Your Say on Canada’s Disability Inclusion Action Plan
The Government of Canada wants to hear from you on how to improve the lives of Canadians with disabilities. Your input will help shape the government’s future Disability Inclusion Action Plan.
The plan, according to the federal government, will focus on:
- reducing poverty among Canadians with disabilities
- getting more persons with disabilities into good quality jobs
- helping meet the Accessible Canada Act goal of a barrier-free Canada by 2040
- making it easier for persons with disabilities to access federal programs and services
- fostering a culture of inclusion
How to Participate
Learn more about the plan, complete a survey, submit a video response, and more at Employment and Social Development Canada’s Engagement on the Disability Inclusion Action Plan website.
Survey closes August 31, 2021.