Services for Employers
Community Living Huntsville matches people with disabilities and businesses who are looking for employees. We provide training and support, and our goal is to create a win-win situation.
Community Living Huntsville is in the business of helping you fulfill your staffing needs. Employment Specialists match an employer’s needs with a specific person’s skills and abilities. We then provide on-the-job training and support for the employee to ensure a good fit and a successful match. Our goal is to create a win-win situation in which the employer and the employee benefit from the match. We work with co-workers and supervisors to ensure mutual satisfaction and success.
Our Services to You
- Pre-screened qualified applicants to meet your employment needs
- Trained professionals for initial on-site training and support for employee
- Trained professionals for education and support for co-workers/staff on disability issues
- On-going support to both the employer and the employee to deal with any issues that may arise
- Follow-up to ensure satisfaction for both employer and employee
Job matching compares the requirements listed in a job description with the skills of the job seeker. If requested, the employer can receive a list of potential candidates for the position.
Job development helps the employer identify staffing requirements that are not being met. A position can be created to address this, which in turn creates a high level of productivity by staff.
Connect with us today!
Where to start
For more information or to connect an employment opportunity, please contact:
705-789-4543, Ext. 226