Join a Fundraiser
Learn more about our current fundraisers and events, plus fundraisers and events hosted by community partners and supporters, below. Want to create your own event in support of Community Living Huntsville? Check out our Create a Fundraiser page.
Tom and Winnie: Art, Mystery and Tragedy
Join us for Tom and Winnie: Art, Mystery and Tragedy, a special event with speaker and renown author Roy MacGregor at the Algonquin Theatre, 37 Main Street East, Huntsville, on Tuesday, July 19, at 8:00 PM. MacGregor re-examines the mysteries of Canadian artist Tom Thomson’s life, loves and death, in this non-fiction up close and personal presentation.
Tickets are $35 plus tax. Proceeds support Community Living Huntsville. Visit algonquintheatre.ca for more event information and to purchase tickets.
Chuck It for Charity
You got it, we want it! Did you know Community Living Huntsville, 99 West Road, is a local electronics recycling depot? And it's free!
Drop by and drop off your unwanted electronics in the green electronics bin outside. You tidy up your home, cottage, or business, and you help our not-for-profit organization raise funds. Chuck it for charity today!
- Display devices (like televisions)
- Home audio and video systems
- Desktop computers
- Portable computers
- Cameras and security cameras
- Home theatre-in-a-box (HTB) systems
- Vehicle audio and video systems (aftermarket)
- Video gaming systems and peripherals
- Floor-standing printers and printer cartridges
- Personal and portable audio and video systems
- Computer peripherals, routers, cables, chargers, and USBs
- IT and telecom equipment (like hard drives, microfilm readers, binding machines, etc.)
- Musical instruments and recording equipment
- Desktop printing and multi-function devices, 3D printers, and printer cartridges
- Phones (like telephones, cellular and smartphone devices, and pagers)
Questions? Contact Sharon at 705-789-4543.