For Children under 18 years of age
For more information about Community Living Huntsville please email email@example.com
For people over 18 years of age
Contact Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) – NorthEast Region.
23 Ball’s Drive
SERVICE COMPLAINT, CONCERN & FEEDBACK
Community Living Huntsville (CLH) Board of Directors and staff are committed to ensuring the supports and services we provide are of the highest standard, respecting the individual’s dignity and providing the best possible care, welfare, safety and security.
The service complaints, concerns and feedback process is an important part of providing quality support that is responsive to the needs of the individual and their family, and that supports the continuous improvement in service delivery.
Any person who has a complaint regarding service(s) sought or received from CLH has a right to be heard free of coercion, intimidation or bias. A person has the right to expect whatever assistance is required to forward a complaint or concern, including the right to seek outside help with the assistance of an employee, family member or friend.
Service Complaint Process
SERVICE COMPLAINT FORM
SERVICE COMPLAINT – PLAIN LANGUAGE FORM
- Tell your Support Worker what you are concerned about regarding your support.
- If you do not feel comfortable telling your telling your Support Worker you can tell their Supervisor.
- You can ask for your Support Workers Supervisor by calling the Community Living Huntsville office at 705-789-4543 and asking the receptionist or coming to the office and asking for the Supervisor.
- The Supervisor will meet with you within 7 days. The Supervisor may need to talk to other people and will do this within 31 days.
- The Supervisor will meet with you and talk to you about what they have found out.
- If you are still not happy with the response, contact the Supervisor and the Supervisor will take your concern to the Manager of the program. The Manager will meet with you within 14 days.
- The Manager will give you a written response in 7 days.
- If you are still not happy with the response, contact the Manager and the Manager will take you concern to the Executive Director. The Executive Director will meet with you within 14 days.
- The Executive Director will give you a written response in 7 days.
- If you are still not happy with the response contact the Executive Director and the Executive Director will take your concern to the Board President. The Board President will meet with you within 31 days.
- If you are still not happy with the response of the Board President then you will contact The Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.
- The Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services will provide you with information to take your concern to the Provincial Government.