Transforming Together 2022 – Part 3
Date(s) - Apr 21, 2022
Categories No Categories
Transforming Together 2022 is a free, three-part virtual information session to support students with disabilities and their families in planning for a successful and connected future! It is hosted by Community Living Huntsville and Huntsville High School.
Each part will be released weekly as a YouTube video and available to view on-demand. Information provided focuses on options for support and life-long success with an emphasis on choices and person-centered decision-making.
You will find the links at clhuntsville.ca and Community Living Huntsville’s Facebook page, as the videos are released.
Transforming Together – Part 1
- Thursday, April 7, 2022
- Topic: Community participation, education, and advocacy options
- Includes: Re:Action4Inclusion, People First, Huntsville Public Library, Student Links, Cam’s Kids, Special Olympics, and Student Success
- Link: https://youtu.be/f_2rzaeig70
Transforming Together – Part 2
- Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Topic: Transition planning, support, and service options
- Includes: Transition Planning, Faith Baptist Church’s Christians Against Poverty (CAP), BMO Registered Disability Savings Plan, Developmental Services Ontario (DSO), DSO Housing Supports, DSO Passport Program, Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Adult Protective Service Workers (APSW), Community Living Huntsville’s Connections Program, Alex’s Place, Muskoka Family Network, and Student Success
- Link: https://youtu.be/FFIZ0OlDhJc
Transforming Together – Part 3
- Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Topic: Education, employment, and planning resources and supports
- Includes: Partners for Planning Network, Georgian College, Contact North, YMCA Employment and Learning Services Huntsville, Community Living Huntsville – Community Participation and Supported Employment Services, and Community Living Huntsville – Supported Independent Living
- Link: https://youtu.be/XdGvMhhOjSc
Interested in more information? Contact Stacey.Bullock@clhuntsville.ca.