Developmental Services Ontario

Adults with developmental disabilities can access supports and services funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services through its access point, known as Developmental Services Ontario (DSO). To be eligible for these supports, the individual must prove they have a developmental disability with supporting documentation.

If you are 18 years and have a developmental disability, call Developmental Services Ontario to complete an application. For more information about the application process and where to find a DSO agency in your area, visit

If you need assistance, Community Living Huntsville can help you complete an application. Please contact:

Megan Wilmon
705-789-4543, ext. 268

Click to listen highlighted text!