Autumn Brunch 2022
We are excited once again to host our Autumn Brunch and Silent Auction on Sunday, October 2, 2022. Ticket sales have now closed. Thank you to everyone who has purchased a ticket. We look forward to sharing a delicious brunch, silent auction, and inspiring conversations worth having with you!
- Chris Beesley, CEO, Community Living Ontario
Chris Beesley’s commitment to the Community Living movement began in 1994 with the birth of his son, Mitchell, who was born with an intellectual disability. Chris will share his journey with Mitchell and his passion for inspiring possibilities for disability inclusion.
- Allison Bobbette, author, singer-songwriter, and inclusion advocate
Allison Bobbette knows from experience that labels do not define a person – and she is driven to empower people with disabilities to achieve their dreams. Allison, an author, singer-songwriter and inclusion advocate, will share her own story of persistence and hope, and her passion for disability inclusion.
- Frank Berg
Featured Silent Auction Items
- Pulse Geod 11-foot stand up paddle board package (retail value $1,249) contributed by Algonquin Outfitters
- 2 Serena Ryder concert tickets (retail value $143) contributed by Huntsville Festival of the Arts
- 6 escape room passes (retail value $200) contributed by ZigZag Escape Rooms
- Date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Location: Grandview Golf Club, 245 Grandview Drive North, Huntsville
- Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Schedule (this schedule may change):
- 11:00 AM Mimosa Mingle
- 11:30 AM Brunch
- 12:30 PM Speakers
- 1:30 PM Silent Auction Closes
- 2:00 PM Farewell
- Cost: $55 for adults, $25 for children ages 6 to 12, and complimentary for children ages 5 and younger. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
What will the event support?
Proceeds from this signature event will support Community Living Huntsville’s Transitional Housing Initiative for adults we support, who have developmental disabilities and are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Note: if you are a group of 4 people or more and would like to sit together, please contact Jennifer Jerrett at Jennifer.Jerrett@clhuntsville.ca or 705-789-4543, Ext. 241.