My Life, My Choice, My Community: Thriving in Your Neighbourhood
Date(s) - Nov 09, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This event is hosted by Partners for Planning Network
All individuals have gifts and positive contributions they can make to their communities. At P4P, community means being involved in everyday places, doing everyday things with everyday people. Adopting this type of mindset opens up all kinds of opportunities for individuals to actively participate in and contribute to their community.
What’s in it for you:
- Learn how exploring your loved one’s interests and connecting with your community can lead to a life full of opportunity, abundance and purpose.
- Learn a framework for discovering and creating valued roles and community opportunities with and for your family member.
- Expand your perceptions of what is possible for your family member.
- Access a variety of video profiles featuring people living everyday lives.
- A digital workbook packed with resources and practical worksheets to support you in taking action.