Resource Consultant (Full Time)
Website Community Living Huntsville
Make a difference in people’s lives while we make a difference in yours. Grow your career as a Resource Consultant at Community Living Huntsville!
OUR TEAM IS GROWING!
Our passionate team is committed to advancing inclusion for people who live with developmental disabilities in Muskoka. In this role, you will have a positive impact on the children you support every day.
- Support children ages 18 months to 6 years of age, and their families, in understanding and accessing appropriate community resources and supports.
- Coordinate and facilitate Family Service Meetings and support the development and implementation of Family Service Plans.
- Encourage and empower children and families as self advocates
- Collaborate with other organizations, service and community partners to meet the needs of children and families, as necessary
- Promote and advocate for inclusion to enhance support and feelings of belonging for children and families now and into the future
- Help families understand and celebrate their children’s unique gifts
We want our team members to feel supported and find their unique fit within our organization. We offer:
- 75 hours bi-weekly
- Competitive hourly pay rate of $23.58.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing training
- Rewarding work in a positive team environment
- ECE, or equivalent degree/diploma, and 2 years’ experience working with children and families
- Resource Teacher Certificate preferred
- Experience administering screen tools is an asset
- Knowledge and commitment to the principles of inclusion
- Effective oral and written communication
- Computer proficiency
- Clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Current First Aid/CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to be used in course of employment
- Ability, availability and commitment to work a variety of shifts that include days, evenings, and weekends
- Free of communicable diseases
We believe our differences make us stronger, which is why we are committed to building a team that is diverse and inclusive.
If you need accommodations in the application process, or require this job posting in an alternative format, please contact us at r 705-783-1816
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org