Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) Presentation
February 05, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
99 West Road, Huntsville, Ontario, P1H 1M1
Developmental Services Ontario Presentation on February 5, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
This workshop is open to all families with children that are 14 and up. The services for adults has changed, you must apply to Developmental Services Ontario to receive any type of service after 18 years of age. This process can take some time and you are put on a waiting list so IT IS IMPORTANT FOR FAMILIES TO COME AND LEARN ABOUT THIS SERVICE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!
There will be two sessions as follows:
Date: Monday February 5, 2018
Times: 1:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
Location: Old Stone School House, 99
West Road, Huntsville, ON
If your child is over 18 and you are thinking:
- Have I applied for DSO?
- Where am I on the wait list?
- How do I find out if I have completed this process?
- I already receive passport funding (which used to be SSAH), do I need to reapply?
Who should attend?
- If your child is 14 or older as you can start applying for the process at 16 years of age
- If you have applied and want to learn more about the process
- If you were grandfathered in from Special Services at Home and Adult Respite
- If you are unsure if you have applied for Developmental Services Ontario
- Just wanting to learn more about this process
If you have any questions or to register, please contact Carla at 705-789-4543 x 268 or email at Carla.email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on the 5th.”